- January 18, 2022
- Posted by: Jen Olympia
- Categories: media, press releases
FAIRFIELD, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Bergio International, Inc. (“Bergio,” or the “Company”) (OTC PINK:BRGO), an American holding corporation and global leader in fine and fashion jewelry has achieved a stellar year in 2021. It achieved hyper-growth with new products, new promotions, new eCommerce platforms, and a tightened supply chain. This will be a perfect springboard to propel Bergio into a momentous 2022.
Berge Abajian, CEO, Bergio International stated, “Aphrodite’s was acquired in Feb 2021 and since then we have worked diligently on improving the balance sheet, lowering our costs, integrating vertical supply-chain management, and pivoting the marketing spend strategy. These stellar initiatives positively impacted the bottom line in the fourth quarter. Within 9 months, we were able to minimize all our losses and pushed through during our last month where we showed a final turnaround of the company.
“We achieved our core goals of 2021 by expanding our core sales channels from Facebook into key eCommerce marketplaces including Amazon, Etsy, and Walmart, which, in return, lowered our ad spend to 41.5% in 2021 compared to 54% during the same period of the previous year. We were able to turn the company vertically integrated in 2021 in a very short period which positively impacted the gross margins of both Aphrodite’s and Gearbubble. I can proudly say that in 9 months we achieved the unachievable and these 2 companies became the B2C and B2B leaders in the space of custom personalized jewelry design”, he added.
Berge continued, “2022 will be a huge stepping stone in owning the space even further. At this time, we are looking at other companies that will enhance our strategic acquisitions of 2021 to further improve the bottom line and to streamline logistics efficiencies. Gearbuble came in very positive at the end of 2021 but could have been better as the new jewelry line wasn’t launched as fast as we expected but the brand is definitely ready to explosively launch this key line in 2022. We expect a very bright 2022 with transformed Bergio international which will be the company to be reckoned within the eCommerce fashion silver and gold jewelry space”.
He emphasized, “We are working diligently to launch our Bergio fine jewelry website which includes fine and bridal jewelry this year to compete with the major players in the space and to leverage Bergio from a brick-and-mortar storefront to a fully digital company where the future is”.
- February 2021 acquired Aphrodite’s
- July 2021 acquired Gearbubble
- June 2021 opened Etsy Store
- Almost 90% of all Etsy sales were from Q4, the Golden Quarter.
- Sales increased tenfold from Q3 to Q4.
- August 2021 entered into Walmart marketplace
- Walmart increased sales by almost 8000% from Q2 to Q4.
- August 2021 launched Amazon store
- On Amazon, the first $100,000 in sales took 3.5 months
- 2nd $100,000 in sales took 3.5 weeks
- 3rd $100,000 only took 9 days
- 4th $100,000 just took 1 week.
- It increased sales by almost 8-fold from Q3 to Q4.
- December 2021 finalized the negotiations of owning 50% of an existing factory in Armenia